Etiquette / Playing
Please observe the golf etiquette:
- Members and visitors are expected to wear appropriate golf apparel.
- Please ensure your mobile phone is muted or – even better - switched off.
- Do not pull trolleys over teeing areas, greens, green aprons or the area between bunkers and green.
- Please carefully rake the bunkers.
- Please replace divots and tread them in gently or fill up with sand mix.
- Please repair all pitch marks.
- Maximum time expected to play all 9 / 18 holes: 2 hours 15 minutes / 4 hours 30 min
- Please follow the instructions of the starter and of the course marshal.